I provide care for my disabled child. Can I have an assessment separately to my child?


Yes. The Children and Families Act 2014 gives you a standalone right to an assessment as the parent of a disabled child.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt