Confused about Cannabis?
On Monday the 16th of March we have a representative from Drugtrain coming in to deliver their ‘Confused about Cannabis?’ Course. This course will run from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
This course is suitable for anyone whose work brings them into contact with people using cannabis.
On the day we will cover:
- Cannabis in 2020 – a comprehensive overview of the range of different forms of cannabis now available within the UK market
- Cannabis and mental health
- Harm reduction for cannabis products
- How cannabis is used and the continuum of cannabis use
- Working with problem use – How to support people to reduce or quit
- Medical cannabis in the UK – an overview of the current situation with prescribed medical cannabis
- Cannabis online
To book a place on this course please ring our office on 01226 814012 as there is limited spaces available