Free support for carers across South Yorkshire
We’re dedicated to improving the lives of carers across South Yorkshire
Beacon South Yorkshire provides a range of services for family and friends who care for their loved ones. Our services are designed to support carers supporting people with substance misuse, disabilities, mental health, dementia, or who are elderly.
You are invited to our annual general meeting
Here at Beacon South Yorkshire Carer Support Service, we are very honoured to announce we are a chosen charity by the Mayor of Barnsley. Caroline Makinson chose Beacon South Yorkshire alongside ‘TADS – Therapies for Anxiety, Depression and Stress‘, another remarkable local charity supporting young carers.
Please see the video below.
Shining the light for carers living with substance misuse, disabilities, mental health, dementia, or who are elderly, we aim to: –
1. Welcome any carer without judgement, who are willing to be open, self -reflective and make a personal change.
2. Create connections in a confidential and safe environment whenever needed, so no -one feels alone.
2. Offer care and skills to support carers’ demands with day to day needs.
1. Build trust to be able to communicate openly to understand personal aims.
2. Look after carers by listening and offering options to enable future opportunities.
Find out the latest news
Together, we can make lives better for carers in South Yorkshire
We’re working hard to support carers across South Yorkshire. You can help support our cause by donating to our registered charity and allowing us to dedicate more services to carers.
How we can help
We would like to thank the current and past carers for their individual donations. We’d also like to send a huge Thanks to National Lottery Players for their support.